Welcome to Hop-On
We’d love to hear from you. Get in touch with your questions, opportunities for collaboration or to find out more about Hop-On!
Find our upcoming events here. We look forward to seeing you.
Do I need to own a bicycle to join you?
That’s no problem. You can use one of our bikes. Thanks to our bike donation scheme, we’ve got plenty of different sizes and colours. As trained bike mechanics, we make sure they’re all road-tested.
When you decide to buy a bike, you’re welcome to bring your own.
Do You Offer classes for adults?
Yes, Hop-On is for everyone.
So don’t worry if you didn’t learn to ride a bike as a child. You’ll be pedalling away soon!
how much are your cycling sessions?
All of our cycling programmes are the same price:
- £3 adults (16+)
- £2 under 16
Find out more about our cycling events on our What We Do page.
Are your cycling instructors trained?
Yes, the health and safety of our members is our priority.
All of our cycling instructors are certified by British Cycling UK, the National Governing Body of cycling. They are qualified to deliver the National Standard for Cycle Training in England and Wales. They’re also trained by Cyling UK as Bicycle Mechanics. Find out more about our instructors above on their individual pages.
do you offer 1-2-1 cycling lessons?
Yes. Speak to our team. We’ll design a programme based on your goals, budget, time and cycling level. Alongside 1-2-1 coaching, we offer private group or company sessions.
Do You Deliver Company Events?
Yes, tell us your goals, and we’ll design a programme for you and your team.
For one company, we delivered a one day training programme – supporting over 200 employees to feel more confident and safe cycling On The Road.
Some examples of how we can help:
- Learn To Ride: if your company already operates a cycle to work scheme (or similar), our team can run a group ‘Learn to Ride’ sessions for your employees – making sure everyone has the option to cycle to work.
- On The Road – one-day or half-day programmes for staff who would like to improve their road safety;
- Wellbeing Day: for your next team day, why not arrange an instructor led group bike ride or yoga event?
Call or email our team with your request and we can advise you on options and costs.
Can I volunteer with Hop-on?
Yes! Visit our Get Involved page or call our team to discuss what you’d like to do and next steps.
how can I get involved with hop-on?
Just tell us what you’d like to do! Here’s some ideas of how other people get involved:
- attend our weekly cycling groups or monthly Hop-On Social;
- volunteer to help at our cycling events;
- share your love of cycling by training to beceome a cycling instructor;
- invite Hop-On to host your company’s next wellbeing day;
- donate your old bike or host a community collection of used bikes;
Visit our Get Involved page for more details